Salesforce | 20-5-2021
- London (1-2 days’ working from home)
- £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Synapri are recruiting for a Senior Salesforce Developer on behalf of one of the world’s largest online learning businesses. The developer will be joining a skilled Salesforce team and will be dedicated to maximising efficiency on the full features of Salesforce.com. This individual will be responsible for maintaining and overseeing the development of features for this global platform, following Salesforce best practices.
- Responsible for ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives
- Ensure that the Salesforce system is utilised to its full potential through identifying enhancements and potential capabilities
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources
Key skills & experience:
- Minimum 4+ years’ working experience in Salesforce.com products - SF Platform Dev 1 or/and SF Platform Dev 2 certification is a plus.
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, and the Salesforce.com API, including experience with AWS integrations.
- Experience in using Java/vs.Net.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and ant tools.
- Experience with automation scripts to support automated testing.
- Ability to understand business requirements.
- Strong analytical and solution design abilities.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
Please note: Must be based and eligible to work in the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.