Salesforce | 25-1-2021
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Synapri are searching for an experienced Salesforce Developer for an end customer based in Greater Manchester. The objective of the Salesforce Developer is to help create a high-quality solution, promote usage, and drive adoption of best practice and drive cost effectiveness. The Salesforce Developer will be required to carry out tasks such as the following:
- Develop customised solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies.
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyse project objectives and capability requirements.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Ensure design and implementation supports the goal of promoting reuse.
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting other team members.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Salesforce certifications – Developer certifications desirable
- Ideally a minimum of four years of working experience in Salesforce
- In depth knowledge of Sales, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
*Must be based and eligible to work in the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.