Salesforce | 25-1-2021
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Synapri are working with a scaling business in Sheffield on their search for a Salesforce Developer to help manage the platform as the business continues to grow. The developer will be responsible for the design, development, testing and maintenance of the platform. You will have an in-depth understanding of Salesforce and have experience delivering successful Salesforce projects.
- Develop and apply Salesforce functionality to solve business problems and create custom solutions.
- Find opportunities to improve Salesforce, increasing productivity for the sales and customer support teams.
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce and how to create custom objects and other model items
- Maximise the value from Salesforce and make decisions on in-built vs custom build solutions.
- Maintain current API integrations with software partners and implement new integrations to improve efficiency.
- Continuously expand Salesforce knowledge and leverage new capabilities and features to meet business needs.
- Create reports and dashboards to leverage data within Salesforce to improve visibility within the business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Salesforce certifications – developer desirable
- In depth knowledge and experience of Sales and Service Cloud
- Integration experience – particularly with APIs
- Very good knowledge and practical experience with Apex (triggers, batches, integrations etc.)
- Experience in custom code and the build of Visual Force pages
- Good understanding of declarative tools like Process Builder and Lightning Flows
*Must be based and eligible to work in the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.