Salesforce | 25-1-2021
- London (Remote)
- £50,000 - £63,000 per annum
Synapri are working with a leading UK based Charity, who are in the early stages of a multi-year Salesforce transformation.
They now require an experienced Salesforce Developer to join the team, working directly for the Salesforce Technical Lead and supporting the implementation partner.
The Detail: Day-to-Day Work:
- Constant improvement to the existing code base, including its performance, structure, reusability, exception handling, and ability to deal with larger record volumes
- Improve the coverage and test scenarios within existing test classes, and develop and maintain a reusable Test Utils
- Always applying best practice and applying coding standards to your work
- Analysis and implementation of enhancements and new requirements, including impact assessment of changes to the production system.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certifications
- Deep understanding of the Force.com platform features and functionality available
- Broad a experience within the realms of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud, both in the context of classic and Lightning Experience
- Experience building slick custom User Interfaces on the Salesforce Platform, and performant Apex code, with expertise across Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, Aura Components, and a good understanding of User Experience best practices.
Please apply with your updated CV for more information.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.