Salesforce | 14-10-2022
Salesforce CPQ Specialist
- £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
I am working with a globally recognised Salesforce end user in the Financial Services industry. This organisation are looking to move away from an existing CPQ Solution and migrate onto Salesforce.
They are looking to bring in a Salesforce CPQ BA / Specialist to oversee and manage this process, with a view to becoming the CPQ SME within the business post go-live.
Key responsibilities include:
(More role responsibilities available on request)
- Understanding and translating business objectives and needs relating to Product and Pricing set up for various business units into actionable system development projects whilst improving and enhancing the capabilities of current infrastructure.
- Serve as a SME on all business systems associated to CPQ and Quote to Contract.
- Manage relationships with business stakeholders to help define and meet the business objectives, requirements and priorities.
- Provide best practices and continued guidance/support on how to leverage CPQ and CRM.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting on bugs and issues to partner and third parties.
- Provide strategic technical insight into CPQ where necessary.
Experience required (Essential) :
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com and general CPQ Concepts
- 5+ years of experience with technical CRM and CPQ Implementations (3+ years of Salesforce CPQ)
- Business Analyst / Consultant experience working on multiple Salesforce.com / SF CPQ Projects
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements in the form of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria related to Product Config, Pricing Rules, Approval Matrices and Contracts.
- Salesforce Certified (Ideally CPQ Specialist)
For more detail on the company and benefits associated to this position, get in touch or apply using the link above.
For any questions, contact Ryan Eastwood at [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.