Salesforce | 17-2-2022
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Hybrid (London/Remote)
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Synapri are currently working with a leading, international medical devices organisation in their search for a Salesforce Business Analyst.
Since the business implemented Salesforce over 6 years ago, their teams have continued to grow and Salesforce has become more widely used across the business – now sitting at over 1000 users.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will be part of a team responsible for delivering Salesforce solutions on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, CPQ and Heroku. You will be responsible for:
- Perform analysis and decomposition of complex business problems into technical process components
- Creation of functional and non-functional requirements and document them using Epics, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Process Flow Diagrams.
- Work with the technical architect to translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Facilitate the backlog grooming process, working with Product Owner to prioritise the user stories and select those for upcoming sprints.
- In conjunction with the technical architect translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Administer the Salesforce application at a global level.
- Configure, customize & support system functionality changes according to change management procedures for sales, marketing & back office processes and requirements.
- Support the Salesforce team in the implementation of new functionality (i.e. Integrations to other applications or further Salesforce products).
- Serve as a Salesforce expert & train users on how to maximise Salesforce in line with industry best practices & internal global processes.
- Stay up to date of the Salesforce ecosystem and ensure is exploiting its investment in the application with the products & tools available in the market.
- Ensure a stable application with solid testing & deployment methods.
Ideally you will have the following skills
- Strong Salesforce administration skills and experience
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Sales Cloud experience – essential
- CPQ experience – desired
- Good knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication in English.
- Salesforce certified
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.