Salesforce | 11-5-2023
Salesforce Business Analyst
- €3,500 - €5,000 per month
Synapri have partnered with a large Salesforce partner in Belgium in their search for a Salesforce Business Analyst.
The organisation are a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. This position would be coming in and joining the well-established Salesforce practice on a permanent basis.
Our client are based in Brussels and operate on a hybrid working model.
- Facilitate workshops for client/end users or translate functional requirements into technical solutions.
- From the requirements, you will start up a process analysis and design the solutions.
- Review/release of documentation relevant to your project.
- Support development teams by clarifying requirements and design, as you will be the contact person between the client and the technical team.
- Constant communication with different teams and across business analysis team to ensure implementation, and support end user training.
- For junior profiles, no experience is required, but you must be open to learn the Salesforce technology.
- For more senior profiles, knowledge of Salesforce and certifications are necessary.
- Strong interest in CRM, Content Management, E-commerce or the Digital universe.
- A people person, someone who has good communication skills.
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch as well as a professional level of English.
The client can offer a competitive salary as well as benefits package.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.