Salesforce | 05-10-2022
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Remote - London
- £60,000 per annum
Salesforce Business Analyst - Leading Environmental Services business Location: London/Remote
Salary: £60k + bonus
I am currently working with a leading Environmental Services business who are on the lookout for a seasoned Salesforce Business Analyst at a time of immense growth.
Salary: Up to £60k (DOE) + Bonus
Salesforce Sales, Service, CPQ and Pardot
- Liaise with various teams across the business to understand requirements and provide user stories around key business challenges.
- Support both BAU topics as part of the continuous improvement cycle in sprints as well as on larger transformational projects relating to Sales Cloud, CPQ and Pardot.
- Map and model sales and marketing processes together with functional stakeholders.
- Drive the continuous improvement usage of Salesforce as well as supporting bigger transformation initiatives.
- Contribute to the management and resolution of service tickets for Salesforce users.
- Deliver some basic configuration in the system using workflows, validation rules, custom settings, and Salesforce formula language.
- Proactively and continually drive and update your own development and knowledge of Salesforce.
- Understand and continually increase knowledge of internal business systems and how they directly or indirectly interact with Salesforce.
- Recognise dependencies on other systems and outputs when providing solution designs. In doing so, collaborate effectively with other technology teams.
- Test the development items (QA) of other team members before passing them to the business users for UAT.
- Provide training for Salesforce end-users and super-users across the sales and marketing teams. Training may be live webinars or pre-recorded materials and should be administered through our central Learning Management System.
- Liaise closely with the Salesforce and Technical Training teams to collectively devise a training curriculum and materials for the Salesforce platform.
- Support the Salesforce champion/super user groups across the business.
- 3+ years of administration/BA experience
- Previous experience of training End-Users or Super-Users
- Previous experience with technologies such as Tableau, JIRA and Visio (Desirable)
Candidates must already be based in the UK and able to work without sponsorship
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.