Salesforce | 20-7-2022
Salesforce Architect Manager
- Hybrid - Remote with some travel into London office required
- £750 - £900 per day
Synapri have partnered with a globally recognised business who are looking to a Salesforce Manager to come into the business to help with an ongoing Salesforce initiative. The role will be twofold:
- Ensuring the Salesforce systems are built and maintained in line with the business standards.
- Directly line management responsibility of 4/5 members of the development team.
A small overview of some of the responsibilities include :
- Building and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders.
- Plannings, prioritization and delivery of technical requirements. This can vary from trouble tickets to medium - large projects within the Salesforce programme.
- Ensure the global Salesforce system(s) accuratley continue to meet business expectations and that performance and security requirements are lined to global policies.
- Interprurate business requirements into technical designs.
- Provide guidance to technical staff on best practices for architectural approaches and designs.
- Managing 4/5 direct reports for day to day, performance management and L&D.
You should come from a Solution / Architecture background as you may be required to be 'hands on' with chasing down bugs, reverse engineering work and conducting detailed analysis.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience in a Team Lead, Salesforce Lead, Senior Architect position
- Salesforce Certified (Application Architect, System Architect, Data Architect etc)
- Experience managing technical resources (teams of 1 - 5)
- Good technical understanding of Salesforce platforms
- Experience working with business leaders