Salesforce | 25-1-2022
- Remote (London offices)
- £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Synapri are currently working with a global data & analytics firm which combines the use of artificial and human intelligence. With offices in 9 locations globally and growing, there is no better time to be joining this exciting and innovative organisation.
As part of their continued growth, this client is on the lookout for a Salesforce Administrator to join the Sales Operation team and to act as the founding member of their Salesforce division. You will be involved in recruiting and training new members of the team on how to get the most of the Salesforce platform.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Continuous improvement of functionality in Salesforce Lightning Sales Cloud.
- Collaborating with other teams such as Finance, Business Development, Account Management etc to build best-in-class processes, workflows and automations, metrics & reporting outputs and improve user experience.
- Maintain a high level of data quality and integrity within the CRM system. Proficient in using data loader; work with the business to cleanse the data.
- Handle administrative tasks, including creating accounts and profiles, defining fields, maintaining drop-down list values, sharing rules, and access privileges.
- Creating and maintaining detailed documentation as required.
- Supporting integrations with 3rd party platforms and programmes, i.e. DocuSign, Slack
Key skills required:
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (highly beneficial)
- Sales Cloud experience required
- CPQ & Pardot experience beneficial
- Integration experience with 3rd party tools such as DocuSign & Slack highly beneficial
- Ability to work well in a fast paced sales environment
- Comfortable acting as a solo administrator initially, with the view to form a part of a new Salesforce team
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.