Salesforce | 18-8-2021
- Hybrid (London / Remote)
- £60,000 per annum
Synapri are working with a Salesforce End User who are undergoing a Salesforce transformation project. As the Senior Salesforce Admin you will be responsible for the general maintenance and configuration of the Salesforce Platform. You will be expected to :
- Manage all small projects
- Hands-on configuration of Salesforce systems (Process builder, flows, apex triggers)
- Participate in Salesforce Steering Group meetings
- Ensure all technical documentation and records are kept up to date, following any system changes and new project implementations
- Involved in the Salesforce transformation project from requirement gathering, design, build, test and deployment
The role will be very hands on, you’ll be empowered to design and implement solutions to fit the business needs.
Key skills & experience:
- Hands on experience of configuring Salesforce solutions – preference on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud
- Experience interfacing with business stakeholders to collect and approve business requirements
- Experience with the full project lifecycle : requirements, design, build, test and deployment
- Salesforce certified : ADM or App Builder ideally
- Experience of one or more Salesforce projects through full lifecycle
- Ideal but not essential : experience with solution design
- Ideal but not essential : hands on experience of coding in Apex / Lightning technologies
Please note: Must be based and eligible to work in the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.