Salesforce | 25-1-2023
- £110,000 - £120,000 per annum
Synapri are working alongside a global Salesforce Implementation Partner looking to build out their Non-Profit practice having been established and successful in the Salesforce ecosystem across several other industries over the last 10+ years.
This company will be looking for somebody who can take responsibility for the following:
- Growing and establishing their Non-Profit customer base.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of projects at these customers.
- Build a team of Salesforce professionals with NPSP experience.
- Team leadership, Development, Coaching and Expansion.
- Handle commercials and presales aspects.
- Provide practise strategies including knowledge transfer, best practices, and internal infrastructure.
The ideal person for this job will have the following or largely similar experiences:
- 8+ years of experience in the non-profit sector.
- Proven track record of successful engagement with non-profit clients within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce products, solutions, and benefits, including NPSP Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of competitive solutions including Microsoft Dynamics and Raiser’s Edge.
- Likely background of strong program management, consulting, or solution design skills at enterprise level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to C-level.
- Experience leading and managing teams, with a focus on mentoring and developing team members.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
If you would like more information on this role or to have your CV considered, please get in touch on [email protected] // 0203 988 0127
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice