Salesforce | 26-8-2021
- £90,000 - £95,000 per annum
Synapri are working with a rapidly growing MuleSoft Partner who at the start of this year, began building out a brand-new UK MuleSoft practice.
The practice are sitting at 25 headcount and have already established themselves as one of the preferred suppliers to Mule Professional Services. This means their consultants are supporting on some of the largest Mule implementation / programme across Europe.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience working as an Integration Solution Architect and 2+ years with Mulesoft product Suite.
- 8+ years of software development experience. Experience with large Full Life Cycle project implementations, with hands on delivery.
- Proven experience in architecting, designing and set up a greenfield Mulesoft platform applying API led best practices and principles
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customisation, integration, testing and support.
- Experience with design, development and deployment of API led and SOA based architecture for a large organization
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
- Designed and developed API Led and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Preferably Mulesoft MCIA or MCPA certified
Please note – You must be based and eligible to work in the UK, without any visa restrictions.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.