Salesforce | 24-3-2023
Head of Salesforce Core Practice
- €100,000 per annum
Synapri are recruiting for a highly skilled and motivated Head of Salesforce Core Clouds to lead a team of Salesforce experts in designing, developing, and maintaining their Salesforce platform. As the Head of Salesforce Core Clouds, you will be responsible for the overall architecture, design, and implementation of the core clouds in Salesforce, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud.
Responsibilities/day to day expectations
- Lead the design and development of the core clouds in Salesforce, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements and provide technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Build and manage teams of Salesforce experts to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Salesforce capabilities and functionality to ensure the platform is optimized for our business needs.
- Stay up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and functionality, and make recommendations on how to best leverage them to improve our Salesforce platform.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external Salesforce partners and vendors to ensure we have access to the latest tools and technologies.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure seamless integration of Salesforce with other systems.
- Develop and implement best practices for Salesforce development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in a functional Salesforce role with Solution Architecture experience.
- At least 4 years of experience leading a team of Salesforce professionals.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Experience Cloud (CPQ is a plus)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and design patterns.
- Strong project management expertise, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Fluent English & (French and or Dutch) fluency is required.
- Salesforce certifications.
Salary/Package on offer
- Salary around €100,000k per annum
- Company car and fuel card
- Health Insurance
- Pension Plans
- Performance/yearly bonus
- Meal tickets
- Monthly net allowances.
- Hybrid working.
Please contact us if you are looking for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to lead and expand a practice in an innovative and growing Salesforce Partner.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.