Salesforce | 21-4-2022
- Hybrid (Manchester)
- £60,000 per annum
Synapri are currently recruiting on behalf of an Cloud-Connectivity partner who are urgently looking to hire a new Business Analyst. You will work across the entire ecosystem for the business, including Salesforce, and will be responsible for identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement to support future solutions, continuous improvement and business success.
- You’ll lead workshops with business stakeholders to confirm requirements, take on problem statements and communicate clearly and effectively to our Business System Teams and the wider business.
- You’ll be responsible for creating epics, user stories or functional specifications, whilst documenting Business Processes, with overall responsibility for product backlog grooming and sprint planning/prioritisation.
- You’ll facilitate the dialogue with all key stakeholders to make value-driven decisions and ensure the development team understand requirements to ensure quality and delivery.
- You’ll identify and recommend feature enhancements based on analysis and understanding of business processes.
- You’ll analyse the gaps and interdependencies across the business to ensure risks are managed and stakeholders remain informed.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst role in fast moving environments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with UX, customer journeys and insights.
- Business process mapping.
- Experienced with UAT.
- Understanding of data models and data analysis.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Salesforce (preferred).
- Discretionary annual bonus depending on personal performance
- Annual pay reviews
- Hybrid working model (ideally 3 days per week in Manchester, but this can be flexible) – Free car parking on site
- 24 days holiday + extra day for birthday + bank holidays
- Holiday purchasing scheme up to 5 additional days
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay
- Healthcare cash plan and perks
- Life assurance
- Access to gym classes
- Regular team socials and fun events
- Paid courses and training to support career development
If this is of interest, please apply now with your CV or email me on [email protected].
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.