PropTech | 14-9-2021
Product Owner / Manager
- London / Remote Working
- £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Our client a UK leading property development and investment business are looking to build out an exciting new technology and product team. They are looking to hire 2 Senior Product Owners / Managers who will help scope, deliver and drive the future of their product offering.
The successful Product Owners/ Managers hired will operate as a conduits between the relevant stakeholders in the wider business and technology function. You will be expected to facilitate and manage the process of understanding and translating business strategy into product roadmaps and ultimately product backlogs.
Experience will need to include:
- Communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts and business purpose to a wide variety of stakeholders and colleagues
- Able to effectively work and communicate with as well as manage the expectations of stakeholders at all levels of the business up to c level.
- Previous experience working in product delivery scenarios where in house development teams are working in conjunction with third party.
- Skilled in facilitation and co-ordination of cross functional teams in refinement, understanding and estimation of requirements.
- Excellent understanding of the underlying rationale for employing and Agile approach to product development and the effective implementation of specific Agile frameworks and complimentary tools / techniques.
- Sound understanding of best practice UX and UI design and Accessibility. Integration of these considerations into requirement definition, refinement, and implementation.
Should this position interest you please get in touch to discuss further.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.