Product | 24-4-2023
Product Manager – Payments & Open Banking
- White City or Edinburgh
- £70,000 - £100,000 per annum
Synapri are recruiting for a Senior Product Manager with strong payments experience to work for a leading banking and payments platform in the UK.
My client is a leading Fintech organisation which has won multiple awards.
- Creating, defining, and communicating requirements for new functionalities as directed by the product roadmap and guided by business architecture team
- Implementing the long term strategic roadmap to improve and innovate the way payments are delivered to merchants
- Product Manager that has payments experience advantageous.
- Previous experience working with some of the following would be amazing Open Banking, SEPA, SWIFT, UK Payments, Faster Payments, CHAPS, BACS, NPA.
- Business case product delivery experience, ability to communicate with tech teams in Agile environments
- 5 years Product Manager experience and the ability to start, manage and deliver initiatives within tight deadlines
- Ability to take business requirement and translate them into detailed product specifications or enhancements.
- A natural at deep diving into the detail of complex delivery projects to assess risks and gaps that need to be defined before development or delivery begins
- Exhibit an analytical approach to complex problems, generating pragmatic solutions with consensus
- Knowledge of Jira & Confluence would be an advantage
Salary Expectations: £70,000 to £100,000 - Depending on experience
Bonus, Pension, Holiday allowance, Hybrid working
Office location: White City or Edinburgh – must be in the office at least 3 days a week.
Please send your application to discuss this role further.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.