Payments | 25-11-2022
Senior Product Owner
- £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
My client is searching for a Senior Product Owner with strong payments experience to work for a leading payments service provider in the UK.
- Creating, defining, and communicating requirements for new functionalities as directed by the product roadmap and guided by business architecture team
- Implementing the long term strategic roadmap to improve and innovate the way payments are delivered to merchants
- A Product Owner that has payments experience, preferably from the merchant's side
- Previous experience working with acquirer, gateway, payments PSP, UK Payments, SAAS experience.
- Business case product delivery experience
- 2-3 years Product Owner experience and the ability to start, manage and deliver initiatives within tight deadlines
- Ability to take business requirement and translate them into detailed product specifications or enhancements.
- A natural at deep diving into the detail of complex delivery projects to assess risks and gaps that need to be defined before development or delivery begins
- Exhibit an analytical approach to complex problems, generating pragmatic solutions with consensus
- Knowledge of Jira & Confluence would be an advantage
Salary Expectations: £65,000 to £85,000 - Depending on experience
Fully remote and office working - the choice is yours.
Please let me know if you are interested to discuss further.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.