Payments | 09-6-2022
Principal, Payments and Innovation
- Remote and Hybrid Working Available – Central London Based.
- £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
Synapri are recruiting for a Principal Consultant - Payments and Innovation technology to report to the Director of Digital Technology and Innovation, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing policy advice and strategic direction on open banking and open finance, Digital ID and other payments and digital innovation policy initiatives to a leading financial trade association.
The job-holder will also support the Director and Managing Director, you will engage with its members, senior stakeholders, government officials and senior regulatory executives.
- Providing the secretariat to open banking and open finance working groups.
- Developing high quality policy papers and briefings on payments and innovation policy and strategy issues.
- Providing expert analysis and critique of digital, payments and innovation policy issues and working with members to build consensus and set a clear policy direction.
- Accurately agreeing and recording views and actions and executing at pace.
- Providing verbal briefings to members and ensuring effective engagement with members.
- Maintaining and developing relationships across stakeholders and partners.
- Previous policy experience is essential, along with the ability to draft high quality reports and briefing documents.
- Proven track record of advising senior leadership (i.e. C-suite) on policy-related matters.
- Experience of project management in a financial services or professional services firm is desirable.
- Experience in financial services or payments policy and strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please send me your latest CV and suitable time to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.