Payments | 27-7-2022
Payroll & Benefits Manager – Inside IR35 Contract
- West London – Occasional Travel to the office
- £250 - £350 per day
Synapri are currently recruiting for a Payroll & Benefits Manager to work for a global leading retailer which specialises in shoes and luxury items.
You will be responsible for the management of Payroll, pension, and benefits function for the group, within HR and Payroll. Ideally experience with Team Spirit HR & Payroll system..
- Lead and manage the payroll team (consisting of a Payroll and Benefits Specialist) to ensure high quality service is provided to the business
- Conduct regular one to ones with team member, progress and develop them
- Must have experience with TeamSpirit Payroll, benefits and compensation systems.
- Work closely with HR function to ensure seamless service is provided to all employees
- Experience of non-UK payrolls, specifically ROI, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, and Hong Kong would be a distinct advantage
- Be the subject matter expert for payroll operations and point of contact for payroll and benefits related queries
- Control and transmission of monthly BACS files
- Reconciliation of monthly payroll, pensions & PAYE liability
- Upload pension files onto pension provider portal
- Process, validate, and submit RTI returns, P11D’s and PSA by the relevant deadlines
- Ability to design and run routine & ad hoc reporting for stores, HR & Payroll team, and Senior Management
- Work closely with Finance department to ensure correct journaling and accruals processes, as well as reconciliation of payroll accounts
- Being proactive and keeping up to date on all relevant legislation and ensuring all statutory legislation is applied correctly and in a timely manner
- Administration and advisory service for Auto Enrolment and other company and personal pension schemes
- Management of company car fleet (comprising of 9 vehicles) and administration of other company benefits (life assurance, private medical, travel, dental insurance etc)
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of non-UK payroll regulations and processes, enabling effective and smooth processing of our Irish, Danish, Dutch, German, Belgian and Hong Kong payrolls in conjunction with our international Payroll Bureau’s
- Process and arrange payment of court orders to third parties
- Management of payroll auditing processes
- Liaise with HMRC on payroll matters
- Project Manage all payroll related projects from idea to completion ensuring sufficient communication and training for wider Payroll team
- Assist and advise on Gender Pay Gap Reporting
- Check and authorise payroll and benefits related invoices
If interested please share your latest CV and suitable time to speak?
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.