Payments | 23-6-2022
Full Stack Developer
- North London – Remote working also available
- £70,000 - £120,000 per annum
Synapri are currently recruiting for a Full Stack Engineer, a market leading sports betting consultancy that puts technology at the centre of the business.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable across both front end and back end tech stacks (70 / 30) backend heavy
- A continuous self-learner, eager to learn and share knowledge of emerging technologies and practices, we’re not looking for the polished individual
- Someone who knows what enterprise-grade software is and what matters to run and maintain software on scale with fast feedback cycles
- Approach with an agile mind set, continuously building end to end working software
- Build high performance event driven back-ends with C# .NET Core, Kubernetes
- Build well designed and intuitive UIs with React, TypeScript
- Build automated delivery pipelines with Infrastructure as Code
- Proficiency with server side development with an appreciation of scalable, highly available architectures and event driven patterns
- Experience building cloud ready and cloud native systems
- C#, F#, Rx, JS, TypeScript, React, Redux, Angular
- Kubernetes, Docker
- EventStore, Kafka, ActiveMQ, MySQL
- Jenkins, Terraform
- Prometheus, Elastic, Kibana, Grafana
- Multithreading, event driven architecture, distributed systems
- AWS, Kinesis, EKS, Lambda
Salary and benefits
- Office Location: Camden – Flexible working availability
- Excellent Salary Depending on experience - £80,000 to £120,000 depending on experience.
- Discretionary Bonus
- Flexible working available
If this is of interest please respond with your contact details and suitable time to discuss.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.