Logistics & Supply-Chain | 30-3-2022
- Onsite (Essex)
- £30,000 per annum
Synapri are currently recruiting on behalf of an international logistics organisation who, due to exponential growth, are looking to bring on board an experienced System Admin.
- Configuring and maintaining organisation systems and applications.
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
- Diagnosing and resolving software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the system architecture.
- Providing technical support when requested.
- Documenting processes which employees need to follow to work within our systems.
- Maintaining documentation such as user manuals.
- Communication regarding changes, issues and resolution.
- Involvement in relative IT projects.
- Providing key stakeholders with MI and performance reports.
- Automating manual tasks and processes across the organisation.
- Experience with Azure Administration and Microsoft 365 Environment
- Understanding of ITIL 4 practices
- Familiar with SQL
- Past experience automating processes
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Able to use own initiative to resolve problems while working under pressure
- Discretionary annual bonus depending on personal performance
- Open plan, modern workplace with free fruit, snacks and drinks
- Dress down Fridays
- In office treat every payday
- Employee of the month competition with £500 prize
- Employee referral scheme fee of £500
- Regular team socials and fun events
- Paid courses and training to support career development
If this is of interest, please apply now with your CV or email me on [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.