Finance | 06-10-2022
Workplace Platforms Engineer - M365
- Hybrid Working (UK)
- £80,000 per annum
The Workplace Platforms Engineer will play an integral role in both the day-to-day operation and continued enhancement of the workplace technology; providing technical expertise for the end user computing, unified communications, and meeting space technology. This role is integral to the hybrid workplace modernisation strategy.
- Management, configuration and administration of the Microsoft 365 technology suite; especially Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Experience managing the MS evergreen process for updates, changes and improvements
- Demonstratable scripting skills especially PowerShell. Experience in automation.
- Practical experience of working with both on-premise and Azure Active Directory
- Good working knowledge of M365 & Azure security, including but not limited to Defender, ATP, AIP, DKIM, DMARK, MFA, DLP and conditional access
- Must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade A-C or equivalent qualification
- 2 A ‘Levels grade A-D or equivalent qualification
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.