Finance | 06-10-2022
Workplace Platforms Engineer - Device
- Hybrid Working (UK)
- £80,000 per annum
The Workplace Platforms Engineer will play an integral role in both the day-to-day operation and continued enhancement of the workplace technology; providing technical expertise for the end user computing, unified communications, and meeting space technology. This role is integral to the hybrid workplace modernisation strategy.
- Technical management of enterprise endpoints, preferably Intune and Fslogix with a background in SCCM, and Ivanti AppSense. Skills to include build, packaging and deployments for apps and OS.
- Maintenance and development of Windows 10 & 11 desktop environment, including patch deployment.
- Practical experience creating MSI or App-V packages
- Practical experience of managing the full range of end user devices
- Practical experience of Windows domain services, on-premise and Azure Active Directory; including GPO creation and management.
- Demonstratable scripting skills especially PowerShell. Experience in automation
- Must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade A-C or equivalent qualification
- 2 A ‘Levels grade A-D or equivalent qualification
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.