Finance | 02-11-2021
Programme Manager - Payments
- West London / Surrey
- £75,000 per annum
I am recruiting for a Programme Manager to work for a leading global payments service provider, will join the existing EMEA Strong Banking & Payments Programme delivery experience.
The Program Manager is responsible for taking ownership of the end to end planning and delivery of key strategic initiatives, most which by their nature are cross-stream with multiple touchpoints and will therefore require coordination across various business and support functions.
- The ideal candidate will also have a consulting background with successful track record of Commercial Awareness/Business Development for Banking & Payments – however this is not essential. Delivery experience within Payments Programmes is more essential
- A strong passion, understanding, and working knowledge of the Payments industry, with at least 5-10 years of solid experience in this field.
- Understanding and knowledge of ecommerce ecosystem, payment gateways/payment service providers (PSPs), alternative payment methods (APMs).
- Understanding of payments regulations and policies is highly desirable (for example, PSD2, Strong Customer Authentication, etc.)
- Solid program management experience and track record of successful delivery, with exposure to different ways of working.
- Good knowledge and practical experience of applying agile methodology, certification within an area of SAFe - Scaled Agile is highly desirable.
- In-depth experience gained in consultancy focusing on Banking & Payments, or directly for a Payments Provider/Banking institution with exposure to shaping and delivering significant programmes. Key areas of interest include payments change or transformation, payments regulation, payments programmes and payments gateways.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.