Finance | 02-11-2021
- West London / Surrey
- £65,000 per annum
As a PMO Manager, you will be focussed on product, process and system development and adherence, providing long-term delivery and project effectiveness.
Providing project assurance to the Project Portfolio Director and wider IT Leadership team for the portfolio of projects, which will enable it to meet its operational and strategic objectives. This role will also need to ensure current and future projects are delivered in line with best practice project management techniques based on Agile frameworks appropriate to the type and scale of projects and delivering the identified business benefit.
- Manage the framework in which the Project Portfolio Office operates across all parts of project/programme management including Benefits management, Risk and Issue management, Scheduling and planning, governance, financial controls
- Provide administrative support for meetings where PMO knowledge is required. This includes setting up and administrating programme meetings, including the recording of meeting action logs and decision logs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Teams, Excel/PowerPoint essential.
- Excellent skills in Confluence and JIRA essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Payments/Banking Sector is strongly desirable
- Scrum/Agile Certifications preferred/essential
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.