Finance | 08-7-2021
Dynamics 365 Business Analyst
- London (City 3 days a week/flexible working options)
- £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
My client is a leading private bank who are going through a massive transformation programme, they are searching for a Dynamics 365 CE Business Analyst, you will lead the engagement with our business, on behalf of the Dynamics CRM team, to understand and align business value with the current and future capabilities provided by the CRM platform.
Responsibility and experience required:
- Actively participate in the team SCRUM ceremonies.
- Lead and present business Show & Tells and Product Demos.
- Facilitate and lead requirements discovery from ideation to full specification.
- Elicit requirements and document user stories using the INVEST principle.
- Support the CRM Platform Manager to build out a D365 road map.
- Support end-to-end development (development, integration, testing and implementation, post implementation support) ensuring that deliverables meet requirements.
- Support the planning and implementation of business readiness with each deliverable.
- Develop a broad understanding of the Bank’s processes, applications, and data flows.
If this opportunity is of interest, please share your contact details and suitable time to speak?
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.