Dynamics | 12-7-2022
Head of Projects & PMO Dynamics 365 F&O & CE
- Fully Remote (UK)
- £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
My client is a leading manufacturing organisation, they are rapidly growing with a project portfolio of increasing size, complexity and budget. To ensure we realise the business value of these projects the Head of Projects and PMO will be providing oversight for the planning, funding and resourcing of the global project portfolio.
- Strong Project Management experience
- Prince 2 Practitioner, PMI, PMP, CIPM, APM, etc
- Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Demonstratable experience in building an effective PMO team from the ground up.
- Strong awareness of PMO, governance and project management methodologies to manage business systems project, creating and maintaining all relevant project documentation to effectively steer projects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrable experience as the project manager for strategic digitisation programmes such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Managements (CRM).
- Strong capability to map out business processes, understand issues, business requirements for change and agree a way forward that aligns with company strategy, promoting our culture of continuous improvement.
- Leading and building a team of project managers
Desirable project management experience with deployment of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) and D365 Finance & Operations (ERP)
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.