Dynamics | 13-6-2022
- Fully Remote (UK)
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Synapri are recruiting for an AX Developer to work fully remote for a leading manufacturing organisation.
You will work within an established team of business and technical analysts to support and develop the Microsoft dynamics AX environment. You will work with The business analysts to define the requirements, specification, creating and documenting technical solutions. Also delivering technical solutions, requirements and is tested prior to release.
- To assist AX users with requirements gathering, to enable creation of requirements specification
- Deliver the technical solution based on the documented requirements and ensure the solution meets the requirements
- Provide on-going support of the AX live sites, with the resolution of user issues of a technical nature.
- 3 years development experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 or later - X++
- Competence & knowledge of Object-Orientated design and development techniques
- Exposure to Dynamics AX in a Technical role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Exposure to Report Writing tools
- Exposure to Microsoft stack, SQL, Power apps, X++, C#
- Hands on ERP Implementation experience
- Dynamics AX certification
Please send me your latest CV and suitable time to speak
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.