Charity | 05-1-2022
Synapri are recruiting for Data Business Analyst to work for a leading Charity on a 6 month outside IR35 Contract.
The Data Business Analyst will have strong Data Modelling and stakeholder management skills to identify the charities multiple data sources. The BA will be responsible for Data Definitions and busting the Jargon on customer experience and the journey of the creation of master data.
Key Skills and responsibilities
- Data BA with support the Data Architect with Data requirements from multiple data sources,
- You will support the Data Architect with gathering requirements and creating documentation.
- Identifying data sources across the charity
- Data BA will identify old world and new world data processes
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Good Knowledge of SQL and SSIS, ETL
- Good Knowledge of Dynamics CRM / CE – Data Model
Day Rate: Between £400 to £450 - Outside - 6 Month contract
Location: London, Farringdon – Remote work available with occasional travel to the office for work once or twice a month
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.