Azure | 02-9-2021
Azure DevOps Engineer
- Remote (office in London)
- £65,000 - £85,000 per annum
Synapri are working with a rapidly-expanding finance company who are looking to hire an Azure DevOps Engineer with a focus on Kubernetes/AKS work.
The client are offering fully remote working and a chance to become a Kubernetes specialist, working in a brand new tech function alongside an industry leading team of Azure DevOps Engineers.
Experience and Skills Required:
- A proven history of working in successful DevOps SRE (or similar) teams.
- Strong ability with a range of Microsoft Technologies including Azure DevOps and Azure Pipelines.
- Experience deploying and operating Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Solid hands-on experience with Kubernetes, AKS, Helm etc.
- Creation of Infrastructure As Code using Terraform.
- Maintaining and operating a microservice architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of latest trends in DevOps methodologies, processes and tools, as well as emerging solutions and ability to apply them when appropriate.
- A competitive salary ranging from £65,000-£80,000 per annum.
- Very generous, performance related bonus scheme up to 50% per annum
- Life & Health insurance
- Company wellbeing programme (mental health framework, running club, nutritionist sessions etc.)
- Remote working
- Regular company socials
- And as standard - good pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work/technology purchase schemes etc.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.