Azure | 14-12-2021
Azure Data Engineer (OUTSIDE IR35)
- Remote (UK Based)
- £400 - £450 per day
Azure Data Engineer required for a large, global IT consultancy. You will be working on a project for a financial services company based in the UK, helping design and build a data warehouse covering both relational and dimensional models, developing reports, data marts and other extracts and delivering these via SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and PowerBI.
Remote (UK based) - 6 months initially, with extension likely – Start ASAP
- Good hands-on experience of T-SQL/ DAX/ MDX/ C#/ PowerShell/ SSIS
- Data Warehousing on SQL Server including SSIS/ SSRS/ SSAS (Tabular)
- Good working knowledge of data modelling using ERD/ UML
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services – code, release, and work item management
- Power BI
- Experience of Azure data platform including: Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure Data Factory
- Experience delivering master data solutions using SQL Server Master Data Services
- Be personable, flexible and a team player
- Good written and verbal communications
If you are interested, please apply and somebody will be in contact with next steps.
Applicants must have unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.