Azure | 12-11-2021
- Remote (UK Based)
- £70,000 - £75,000 per annum
Azure Architect required for a global charity.
We are working with a charity who are looking to hire an experienced Azure Architect to join them on a permanent basis. You will be a Senior member of the Architecture Team and be responsible for strategy, roadmap, standards and design patterns. You’ll be required to collaborate with users across the global organisation and the development team to architect, design, plan and deliver solutions. The role requires experience in developing and adapting existing business solutions as well as creating new solutions.
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience in working on strategies, roadmaps, standards and design patterns.
- Experience in working on Enterprise/ Business Architecture strategies, roadmaps, business and technology capabilities and frameworks.
- Proven experience in managing large integration projects in complex, multinational environments.
- Extensive experience in Azure cloud.
- Thorough Architecture background, both Infrastructure and Application.
- Sound knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP), SOA, APIs and micro services.
- Team leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line
- Good communication skills (written & oral English) and the ability to communicate both at a technical and non-technical level.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups, with ability to build consensus.
- Dell Boomi experience preferable.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.